Commusoft stores all your customers’ information in a single database and allows you to manage records efficiently.
Save time, save money: Commusoft’s innovative estimate parts system lets you request the latest part prices from a selection of suppliers for your jobs.
Organise your staff with a digital calendar. Commusoft’s scheduling feature makes booking and rearranging jobs fast and easy.
Service reminders are an ideal way to generate return business after an installation. Create effective service reminders with personalised templates in Commusoft.
- Know everything about who's calling you
- When you know who's calling, you can send the best technician for the job...and keep all the job history in your online database.
- Dispatch and track jobs
- Commusoft makes it easy: Drag and drop jobs with the scheduling tool, keep track of outstanding work, re-book appointments, and send real-time notifications to your technicians.
- Stay in touch with your customers
- Send digital reminders and job confirmations, get quotes accepted online, send digital invoices, and measure your customer satisfaction with Commusoft's after-sales care feature.
- Increase your business performance
- What gets measured gets improved. Use Commusoft's reporting tool to measure profit per job, time on site, and first-time fix rate.
- Make your engineers look like a pro
- Increase jobs done per day and the number of jobs completed first time.
- Create custom digital forms
- Reduce your reliance on paperwork and overtime work per week by two.
- Offline mobile app
- Access information on-site, even when you are offline and sync everything later.
- Invoice on site
- Your property maintenance software will notify your office staff the moment a job is complete, which means they can get to work right away on preparing and sending invoices.
Manage your customer database
Commusoft property management software has an incredible customer management database that lets you store and manage:
- Customers’ historic data
- Company, estate agent, and tenant information
- Appliances (including make, model, serial number, and more)
- Customer database: Organise and manage your customer database with the Commusoft's CRM system.
Automatically send digital service reminders
Automated service reminder software helps you to keep in touch with your customers:
- Send service reminder emails, SMS, and letters when a service is due
- Track which reminders have and haven’t been completed
- Service reminders: Create and schedule service reminders to encourage customers to book jobs with your field service business
Save time and money with Commusoft’s innovative estimate parts system
Request the most up-to-date part prices from a selection of suppliers for your jobs. You can then include those parts with your estimates, and apply a markup to ensure profitability. Including parts (and accurate prices for those parts) in your estimates makes a great impression on customers—and helps you win more business.
Track jobs, parts, and field service technicians in real-time
Managing jobs both big and small is easy with Commusoft’s property management software:
- Send everything your technicians need right to their mobile devices, creating a paperless experience for your customers
- See which parts are being used as your technicians use them
- Check the job status and any remedial work required
- Job management: Increase efficiency and profitability with job management software that organises and streamlines your field service business.
Manage technicians' calendar with Commusoft's powerful scheduling tool
Field service scheduling is an incredibly simple feature that lets you:
- Rearrange jobs more quickly and easily with the drag-and-drop tool
- Automatically sync schedule updates to your technicians’ calendars
- Keep track of your technicians in the field in real-time
- Diary management: View your team's diaries by day, week or month and schedule new jobs and events in seconds.
Manage technicians in the field from your mobile, both online and off
Whether you’re an owner, manager or technician, Commusoft property management software makes it possible for you to manage your jobs, and your business, from any iOS or Android device—with almost all of the functionality of the computer-based app.
- Control and access multiple technicians calendars on tablet devices
- Access to estimates and jobs while on the move
Complete digital checklists and capture customers' signatures on site
Fill, sign, and send: Complete custom checklists on site from a phone or tablet, and capture customers’ and technicians’ signatures using Commusoft’s field service app.
- Checklists: Checklists designed especially for field service businesses
Create and send invoices faster—and improve your cash flow
Get paid faster: Easy-to-use invoicing lets you or your field technicians complete jobs from the office or on site. Print or email invoices quickly, reducing delays and improving cash flow.
- Invoicing and payment tracking: Invoicing and payment tracking software for small to medium businesses
Manage suppliers and purchase orders
Build and manage a full, intuitive supplier database so you can keep all your suppliers in one place. With Commusoft’s simple workflow, you can automatically generate a new PO by converting existing parts from a job, or start fresh with a blank form. Once complete, it’s converted into a branded PDF ready to be emailed (or printed and posted).
- Supplier database management: Manage all your suppliers in one easy place.
Know how your business is performing with robust reporting
Having access to clear, accurate reporting helps you make informed choices about the direction and management of your field service company. With Commusoft’s comprehensive reporting feature, you’ll see a full overview of the status of every facet of your business. Get an in-depth look at engineer performance, profits, expenses, and more.
- Financial reporting and analytics: Drill down into your business performance with Commusoft's financial reporting and analytics