Designed for businesses who want to keep track of all their vital customers, estimates, jobs, engineers' diaries and invoices within a single system.
- A powerful customer database
- Estimates and job management
- Engineer diaries
- Deploy jobs to engineers' smartphones
- Invoicing and payment tracking
- 1GB of storage for attached files
For those businesses who want to go fully paperless, recording a full set of costing information to help you get a firm understanding of how much profit you're making per job.
- Everything from the Small-sized Business plan
- A supplier database to track branches, contacts, and invoices
- Purchase orders
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
- Job costing and profit reporting
- Online customer portals
- Personalised telephone support
- 50GB of storage for attached files
Make your business more profitable using automation to drastically reduce administrative burdens and office costs. All while continuously optimising your engineers’ schedules to lower travel expenditure.
- Everything from the Paperless Office plan
- Intelligent scheduling suggests the most efficient appointments at the time of booking
- Real-time optimisation suggestions
- Manage employee shift patterns to maximise efficiency
- Automatically read and import supplier invoices
- 100GB of attached file storage
When security and auditability really matter. Commusoft's enterprise offering comes packed with additional security and audit features that let your IT department keep track of everything that's going on within Commusoft.
- Everything in the Automation plan
- A dedicated account manager will give you a single point of contact
- Advanced custom security
- Enterprise grade audits
- Custom SLA
- Powerful APIs let you integrate core business systems and processes seamlessly into Commusoft
- 200GB of storage for attached files
- What is the contract length?
- All Commusoft contracts are twelve months, billed/paid monthly.
- Can we mix and match packages?
- No, you are not able to mix packages.
- How do I pay and when will I be billed?
- All accounts are set up with a direct debit and are billed monthly on the 1st of each month.
- What is a user? Are my engineers users?
- All office staff, managers and engineers are users. These people will have their own login details and will appear on the diary for you to schedule in jobs or appointments for them.
- Do you offer discounts?
- We offer multiple user discounts on accounts with more than 100 users.
- How is the training done?
- Standard training is done online and over the phone with our Client Services team.
- How does the backup work?
- We do it for you!
- Do I need to manually sync data from mobile to desktop?
- Everything is synced in real time so all your devices are kept up to date.
- Which countries do you support?
- Commusoft currently supports companies working out of the UK, US, and UAE.
- Are there any commitments or contracts?
- All of our plans are based on 12-month contracts initially, which turn into monthly rolling agreement thereafter.
- Why do you charge for training?
- We have a commitment to you, to ensure you are trained on the system that will be the backbone of your business. During your training with us, you will be guided on your integrations, get comfortable with the workflow, from adding customers through to invoicing and also practice certain tasks with your dedicated trainer.
- Can I upgrade?
- Yes, if you choose to upgrade to a different plan you will sign a new 12-month contract for that plan. If you are within your original 12-month contract then upgrade training is required to cover the additional features. For example, if you upgrade from the Small Business plan to A Paperless Office - training is د.إ1500. If you are outside of your 12-month contract when you upgrade, then training is optional.
- Can I import my data into Commusoft?
- You can import every one of your customers, and their work addresses into Commusoft. All you need is the data in an Excel/CSV file and with the correct columns, which our client services team can assist you with.
- What is the cost of your vehicle tracking?
- The feature is included with our Paperless Office plan and above so there is no monthly extra fee. However, there is a cost to purchase the GPS trackers from us, which varies depending on the quantity you purchase.
1 = د.إ 350
2-5 = د.إ 325 / device
6+ = د.إ 300 / device
Each device requires a SIM card, which comes installed by Commusoft for an additional charge. It will be your responsibility to maintain the required data on the sim cards.
- How many users do you support with your software?
- There is no limit on the number of users the software can support. Our pricing plans have been designed for different sized companies, and our sales team will be able to assist in guiding you towards the best one for your company.
A fantastic piece of software with a more than helpful backup to suit. Thank you!Alan Heywood, Les Heywood and Son Ltd
Could not live without it now.Daniel Brough, Furness Heating Engineers Ltd
Could not run our business without itSophie Smith, CS Heating & Plumbing
Commusoft gives customers a quicker response time and enables us to not feel so stressed whilst giving that responseHeating South West